WORD Web Design is your number one choice for small business websites and marketing. It is our goal to meet all of your business marketing needs, at a price you can afford. We will listen to your objectives, and work with you to learn your clientele. Then, we will create for you a website that matches the branding and identity of your company, suits your existing customer base, and appeals to new customers.
Our experienced project planning and implementation process takes the weight off your shoulders. We make the process simple, meet project deadlines, and design a plan that fits within your marketing budget. Whether your project is a $500 website or a $10,000 marketing plan, our goal is to create the optimum return on your investment.
Call us today at 503-869-4970 to schedule a free consultation, or complete our convenient online Request for Quotation form.
One of the best ways to keep your existing customers returning to your website, as well as attracting new customers, is a current website. Frequent updates with information about new products and services will give your website fresh appeal, and will inspire your customers to visit your website frequently. Use it as a tool to communicate with your customers. We offer both CMS (Content Managment System) through Wordpress, or our infamous worry-free update service.
Our update service offers same-day turn-around for most updates; it is as simple as sending us an e-mail with the new information. We will handle the formatting, coding, layout, optimization of pictures (for quick loading), and more - including the finer details such as photo adjustments for best web viewing quality.
Custom Websites are built to your specifications. Some features include:
- Custom Design - We will match any existing branding, or create a new branding image.
- Search Engine Optimization - SEO will be incorporated into the foundational design of your website, increasing your exposure and the likelihood of your business being easily found on the internet
- Web Hosting - Our high-speed, local hosting service and backup system make sure your website is always available 24/7 and loads quickly – so you won't lose customers to a slow loading website ever again.
- Slide Shows and Video - Our programmers don't just use the latest technology, we use the best proven technology. Our slideshows will work on all browsers for both PC and Mac. We can embed videos, including YouTube videos, into your website.
- Social Media - We can help you set up Facebook pages, Yelp listings, Twitter accounts, or blogs for your business. We can also integrate them into your website. Social Marketing Media Specialist.
- User Friendly Design - Your customers may not demand a user friendly site...but they will go to a competitor if they can't find what they're looking for on your website! This is another reason why we take the time to learn your business, including understanding what your customers will be looking for on your website. Our experienced designers will layout your site to be user-friendly and to emphasize important information. We also work to optimize the speed of each page, to retain customer interest and create a more enjoyable browsing experience.
- Online Forms - You can make it easy for customers to communicate with you using our online form programming. Customers will be able to send detailed inquiries or information directly to you from the website – we can even direct these forms to a particular department or employee. We also can create online writable PDF forms that customers can fill out on their computer and print and mail, or even send directly to you from the website as an e-mail attachment.
As well as designing new websites from the bottom up, we can also work with your existing site design. We can improve your existing design to best meet your needs, and we can update the content of your existing site so that it is as current as possible.